Sunday, April 5, 2015

Lemon Clover (Yellow Oxalis)

 A weed... an unloved flower.

Weeds are nature's graffiti  - Janice Maeditere -

 I love these tiny buttercup bublets.  I only noticed them once creeping along the sides of my garden. Only managed to take these few shots but I now have their snapshots of delicate beauty for keeps.

I learn more about God
From weeds than from roses
Resilience springing
Through the smallest chink of hope
In the absolute of concrete 
- Philip Pulfrey -
i
Today is Easter Sunday in Malaysia and I was reading the history like I do for everything else, as often as I could, to remind myself of the magical old days. Historically, it is the arrival of spring and light, and the awakening of life around us. The renewal of each day is what we get to experience each morning, a new chance to be creative, a day to look forward to and be enthusiastic about, and to just celebrate life.

I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. - J. B. Priestley -
Thought of the day...

SMALL is the new big! 

If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way - Napoleon Hill -

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies - Mother Teresa -

Great things are not done by impulse, but by series of small things brought together - George Eliot -


No comments:

Post a Comment