Monday, May 4, 2015

Brazilian Skyflower

Skyflowers... The little wishes of the forget-me-not family... each tiny flower carrying a recollection of a memory.

Leftovers in their less visible form are called memories. Stored in the refrigerator of the mind and the cupboard of the heart - Thomas Fuller -


Memory makes us...

Memories warm you up from the inside but they also tear you apart - Haruki Murakami - 

Childhood memories...

I'd give all wealth that years have piled, the slow result of life's decay, to be once more a little child for one bright summer day - Lewis Carroll - 

Friendship memories...

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart - Elizabeth Foley -

School memories...

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory - Dr Seuss -

Love memories...

The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death - Oscar Wilde -



My memories and I

Though miles intervening us
and distance keeps us isolated
Nothing can ever transform
The love inside my heart
For you are everlastingly with me
In a little thousand ways
In thoughts
In moments
In daydreams
It only takes a flashback to get from here to there
Contented that you are always with me
To keep me going in this lifetime... til the very end.

- Jo-Ann Tan -


No comments:

Post a Comment