Sunday, August 7, 2011

You and I

This is a unique post because the photos for this particular entry came from one bouquet of roses; my 40th birthday bouquet of baby pink roses...just 2 days ago :)

I was enjoying my cup of coffee beside these baby pinks and I saw...
you...
and I...:)))
Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. (Gerard de Nerval)
I saw love and joy...
I saw inspiration...
I saw beauty...
I saw patience...
I saw pouting...!!!!

I saw shyness...
I saw confidence...
I saw perfection...
I saw sadness...
I saw success...
I saw perserverance...
I saw loneliness...
I saw faithfulness...
I saw envy...
I saw tiredness...
I saw motivation...
I saw distance...

Thoughts:

Every single rose was different in every way; shape, shades of pink, size...but they are all known as a 'rose'.

Aren't they exactly like you and I, living in this world? We are all citizens of the Mother Earth, yet we were individually created and unique in every sense.

If only the roses can speak, I believe they have feelings just like us!!!

It's just amazing when I photographed each rose in that bouquet, every one is so beautiful. Even the wilting ones; reminded me of my late grandma; who lived life to the fullest.

Friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold. (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

YOU have enriched my life greatly. THANK YOU!

YOU were the reason I started this blog; especially today's entry. Imagine me sipping coffee and looking at my roses...and suddenly said out loud..."This is Peter...oh there's Joe...and that's Ken...and this looks like Rachel...and Mom is as pretty as that one...oh my goodness, this is sooo Dave"!!! Hahaha...

Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment