Friday, December 30, 2011

Gerbera Daisies

WOW...2011 certainly zipped past me! Still unbelievable to me that today is my last working day for this year and after a 3-day break, a whole new year will start again.
I am choosing these vibrant beauties to end this year in this blog of mine because the flowers represent cheerfulness and innocence...PERFECT way to start a new year!
These flowers started blooming in my garden on Christmas eve and they are so beautiful up close...bright and merry for the end of the year celebrations, with family and friends.
Be inspired by life...
A simple 'Thank you' from my heart for being such loyal friends of this blog, thank you for always being there for me and bringing joy into my life...
Hope we all have learned much of life's philosophy from my flowers...
My wishes for all of you...
A great start of 2012
Love for Feb, peace for March,
No worries for April, fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov, and happiness for Dec :)))))))

1 comment:

  1. love the flowers and your wonderful thoughts :D

    ReplyDelete