Monday, September 7, 2026

MAHA 2026

MAHA 2026
Malaysia Agriculture Horticulture & Agrotourism 
20 August - 6 September
MAEPS Serdang

We waited for a whole year for MAHA. 
Most exciting and most huge agriculture showcase, and this year, there’s an international section too.

Hubs and I thoroughly enjoyed our first visit last year and so we were hoping they would organize it again this year.
They did!
BIGGER!!!

It is a rare opportunity to see literally the whole of Malaysia, 14 states in their respective pavillions, showcasing their products, their state agriculture specialty, their cultural performances and their food, despite having a main food hall. 

It is GRAND. Lots of hard work, thoughts, creativity, organizing, manpower to make this event a success. 
It sure was! 
We were glad we were there again.

Our first stop

Hubs got his pedicure

And I got my foot reflexology

Awesome digital backdrop

Played games to win free gifts 

Main food hall

Our first meal was Tok Yeop’s rendang from Kuala Kangsar

In honor of the late Peter Cullen.
RIP Peter ❤️ Optimus lives on!!!

Favorite coffee place

Coffee in the flower garden

Beautiful 

Met a new friend, Jebat.
I went hunting for my old friend Gala but he was napping. So Jebat lah I cuddled!

Found a good spot to take our annual Merdeka photo!

Corn farm

Pineapple juice in the Pineapple farm

Free tarts for tasting

Cutest fan in MAHA

Wahyu beef from Kelantan

A 900kg buffalo saying hi to everyone!

Black Thorn Durian and other plants/trees for sale

The outdoor market
































 

No comments: