Friday, April 29, 2011

Home Cactus

A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.(Helen Keller)

I was flabbergasted when my small cactus in a pot decided to produce a lovely gigantic white flower over last weekend :) Life is indeed full of little, happy miracles...

White...my inspiration!! *daydreaming again*... new beginnings...angels...clouds...and my love far far away....

What greater thing is there for 2 human souls that to feel that they are joined...to strengthen each other...to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. (George Eliot)
A white flower whispers pure and sweet love
For it reminds me of you
I knew you were thinking of me...walking with me
Through the light and darkness
In happiness and sadness
Do all things to keep us one
Being miles apart

No comments:

Post a Comment