Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yellow Bells

Yellow bells casting mellow spells
When abloom they cast away gloom
By the sight of them my heart swells
By scent of them my spirit blooms

Yellow symbolizes joy and happiness...it has a cheery and uplifting effect...

Coincidentally, I am wearing a yellow blouse today and this morning I suddenly noticed that my yellow bell tree has bloomed beautifully...thus, these pictures for all of you to enjoy...

Noooooo, yellow is not one of my favourite colours; in fact, I have dislike this colour from the beginning of time. Somehow...today...I didn't mind it as much as before...*Smiles*

Smiles make life more beautiful...
REASONS TO SMILE...

Sunrise

Colours are pretty

Nothing has killed us yet!

Pizza tastes great. Who cares it goes straight to the hips!

First kiss

Holding hands

Dancing in the rain

Someone in this world loves me...definitely :)))

Amazing facebook friends

A glass of wine

Sunset
I wanna be the reason you smile....always :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment