Thursday, June 14, 2018

Seen Hock Yeen Confucius Temple

(I borrowed the above photo from Google)
I was astonished when I arrived at the temple grounds. The above pic was what I first saw. A beautiful arch, a locked gate and empty car park space on the sides. Is this the place? Is this what I had seen in Google? Where is the beautiful landscape?

As it is a religious place, I didn't quite dare to wander around too much but I was most unsatisfied. Hubby was not sure what I was looking for as he has not heard of this place at all. He was just an obedient companion. Guess because I was grumping around so much, he wandered around for me! For a sec, I lost sight of him and then I heard his yell, "It is here."

Welcome to the scenic Seen Hock Yeen temple!

Enjoy the scenery. It is amazing. This temple was first started by a school teacher therefore students come here to pray before their exams til today. As we were there on a Saturday, I noticed 2 tour groups visiting the temple as well. 























Destiny bridge.

Visitors are only allowed to cross this bridge with permission.  While crossing the bridge,  1) you must NOT talk, 2) you should only look to the LEFT, and 3) you must not look to the right.






Aerial view pictures of the temple.


The entrance arch
Seen Hock Yeen Confucius Temple is situated at Railway Station Road, Kampung Cik Zainal, Chemor, Perak.

No comments:

Post a Comment