Thursday, April 7, 2022

Dollar Tree

Dollar Tree

I remember 20+ years ago, I entered a Dollar Tree store and I was as happy as a bee. I was a student then and Dollar Tree saved me. Along with being able to shop for necessities, I got to enjoy tiny packs of luxuries like chocolates and pizzas too.

Now Dollar Tree is a 1.25 store. I look at their products and still, I am amazed at the range they are able to sell to the community. Brands like Kisses and Godiva are so so so expensive in my country; to be able to buy a small packet for only USD1.25 was heavenly. 

A little history about Dollar Tree...

1986 ~ started in Virginia with the name 'Only $1.00'

1993 ~ the name 'Dollar Tree' was born

2006 ~ opened 3000th store 

2008 ~ earned a place in the Fortune 500

2010 ~ opened stores in Vancouver, Canada

2022 ~ Dollar Tree increased price to USD1.25











Frozen food 



Ice creams

Biscuits


Coffee, tea and other drinks

Salad dressings
Canned food
Spices and cooking ingredients
Cups, glasses and bottles

Cooking utensils


THIS! This I cannot fathom. Each Hallmark is only 50 cents

FIFTY CENTS!!!

Try guessing how much is a Hallmark card sold in my country?

Washing detergents
Books
Shampoos and bath products

Batteries
Medicine

 

Toothpastes and toothbrushes

No comments:

Post a Comment