Sunday, May 30, 2010

John Bay's Collection

There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other humans beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and if often more profound. (Diana Cortes)







There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul. (Edith Wharton)
The beautiful photos above are compliments from a very dear friend, John Bays, who lives in the United Kingdom. He takes such fabulous photos (flowers are from his own garden); I just want the world to see what he sees. John and I share a passion in photography. Living across the globe from each other doesn't stop us from sharing our passion together. Thanks John, for our special moments :) Thank you for the trust and comfort,and always making days more special for me.

John is like a shady tree...beside a summer's way
He is like sunshine that makes my perfect day
He is like a flower that I wear close to my heart
He is definitely treasure...I will not wanna part

No comments:

Post a Comment