Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Kota Kinabalu - Mamasita

Mamasita Mexican Restaurant and Tapas Bar
Lorong Dewan, Kota Kinabalu

This place is beautifully decorated. I hoped that food would live up to its colorful happy decor.
It was.... okay... yeah just okay for me.
Not authentic; maybe amended to suit the local tastes.
I must say the food was freshly prepared though and were presented prettily.





Turkish lamps?




Nachos were not 'fully loaded', only with minimum toppings. No guacamole. Salsa was mild.

Fish tacos were crispy. It was ok! I wanted to try them.

When food was not great for me, I was lucky to have a good dining companion.

Churros were so so!
Enchiladas.... hmmmmmm :(

I guess it is a good try for KK. At least the people here get a slice of Mexican taste in their lives.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment