Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Kota Kinabalu - Restoran Por Kee

Restoran Por Kee
Taman Fortuna

This was quite a cute experience. Zain took us to dinner on our last evening in KK. He said, "Jo-Ann, I want to take you to one of my favorite places to eat and you can order anything you want." I was like... okay, let's go. So we went to Taman Fortuna which was nearby to my house. I was the name of the restaurant and started laughing! Por Kee. Porky? 
Hey, is this halal?
It was. Serves no pork. In fact, this restaurant has a huge variety in their menu and some weird sauces. I asked what is 'Grape Sauce' and it was Ribena sauce!!!
Okayyy....no thank you, for now.

Overall, pretty good food here.
Fried dumplings
Oatmeal prawns
Sayur manis with dried prawns
Black pepper lamb
Sweet potato leaves in sambal
Kam Heong chicken

 

No comments:

Post a Comment