Sunday, June 25, 2023

Satay Putera Kajang 沙爹王子


Satay Putera Kajang 沙爹王子 

Was not a good idea to park right here as it area is right beside the main road with a traffic light at the end. Easy to park but tough to get out. 

I believe this is the back of the shop although it looked like the front. When I walked in, I first saw the dining area. Then, had to walk straight to the back where the kitchen was… and where the counter was! To order and pay! Then I noticed there’s a car park right outside. Better to park at this side, in front of the kitchen. 

So let’s walk from the kitchen…



I ordered 20 sticks of Lamb Satay and 20 sticks of Beef Satay. Was cool to get to watch my satay being grilled!












A faded mural

Looked like a mural showing the early days of satay selling, by the roadside.





This here is a small middle-of-the-shop dining area. 



Towards the kitchen from here


Main dining area

Walking towards the middle dining area and kitchen


6 August 2023

Today I made a quick stop to get dinner here and I saw the artist at work, giving this wall a whole new look. Fresh images, fresh colors and all looking so vibrant. 
Really happy to see this before it all slowly fades away… 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment