Monday, June 5, 2023

Haidilao

Haidilao, IOI Mall Puchong

Haidilao is a very famous hotpot place and after so long, we decided to give it a try. I did not think it was so special. In fact, the meal can be easily done at home. Very expensive meal really and not worth it to me. The service was very good, very attentive… to the point it was annoying. Every few mins, the waiter or waitress would come and check on us to refill this and that or take away empty plates… Arrgghhhhh! No peace!

We chose 2 soups ~ Tomato & Pork Stomach
This already cost us RM44!!!





Pork & Chives dumplings

Fish balls with Roe inside

Handmade Pork balls


Mutton slices

Beef slices



The waitress asked if we were celebrating any birthdays and I joked saying I didn’t mind celebrating my birthday today… and we got this table 🤣🤣🤣

Freebies





 

No comments:

Post a Comment