Friday, May 24, 2024

财记烧腊


Cái jì shāo là

Choy Kee Roast Meat

I am unsure about the name of this stall but I pasted the name I saw from Google so as not to forget it. It is actually located along Jalan Emas, opposite to Daiden Equipment's big yellow building. If you drive along Jalan Emas, it is at a corner with a huge Sarawak Kolomee banner hanging on the front of the stall. You won't miss it!

Sarawak Kolomee

Not original BUT very tasty. They added their own twist of flavor to it.

Wantan noodles with Char Siew and Wantan

The noodles are springy, just the ones in Hong Kong. VERY GOOD!

I wanted Siew Yoke but boss said, that only comes out from 10AM onwards. Goodness! I have to wait.

And guess what I tapau-ed home?

Char Siew






Siew Yoke




Siew Up (Roasted Duck)




Choi Keok / Suen Lat Choy / Hot Spicy Mustard Greens Stew






 

No comments:

Post a Comment