Monday, May 6, 2024

My Borneo Tribal Tattoo

Tattoo Artist ~ Valentino Pio Louis Jr.

3 May 2024
was a memorable day for me. I found out that Val was going to be in KL this; a guest artist in 2 tattoo studios. Finally, I had a chance to be inked by my friend.

6 hours of laughter, bullying, story-story with my long time friend Val. I knew Val back in KK when he was a chef, donkey years ago. Used to always go up to his restaurant and get my customed spiced fries and of cos steaks and fish meals. 
Then he joined a Russian cruise and became their chef. 

Today he is a tattoo artist, and I am excited to see where this adventure takes him. 

He is based in KK, with Deadlights Tattoo Studio.
It was super fun and amazing to meet up with Val again, after a good 10 years. 

My tattoo was specially designed by Val himself ~ a fusion of Sabah & Sarawak tribal design with my name JO in the middle. 

He inked me at Electric Dreams Collective Tattoo at Jaya One.












1/4 way done only!



All done! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment