Saturday, May 25, 2024

Girl & Mommy Curry Mee

Girl & Mummy Curry Mee
33 Jalan Emas, Chan Sow Lin

What a weird place to set up a makan place… in the midst of an industrial section where roads are bad and place is dirty. I guess that’s what makes it unique!








Big Mac Curry Mee

Curry was good but not superb. Just had to try having this giant bowl of Siham (cockles) piled high up. As much as I love cockles, these were too small to my liking. I prefer the bigger ones. And these are way too much for a cockle lover like myself  (I speak for myself only) because it’s too overwhelming. I always ask for extra siham when I order curry noodles but this is overdoing it. Plus, you have to keep asking for extra soup. Very ma fan. Half of this hill of cockles would be perfect ~ plenty already! 

And they cut the tofu pok into little pieces… bad!!! I like mine in half so they get to soak up the soup. Don’t like to eat things in little bitty pieces!!!!! Good thing they have some Chee Pei (pork skin) but in small thin slices. Haiyaaaaa!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment