Monday, December 6, 2021

Shanghai - Golden Street

Golden Street

黄金城道  Huángjīn chéng dào (Golden City Road)


This is a beauuuuuuuutiful pedestrian walk, especially during the Autumn season. I had trouble finding this street initially. After all I had read about it, I couldn't find the nearest metro station. So I guessed after the map! Jackpot! 
I chose to take Line 10 to Yili Station and we came out at Takashimaya Mall. Yayyyy! I knew we were nearby but still, we had to asked for directions just to make sure. Lucky for us, it was just a couple of minutes walk from the mall. I was so happy.
Since Takashimaya was nearby, we were able to kill 2 birds with a stone. Enjoy Golden Street and then come back to shop and have dinner at the mall. 

We were awed by the rich golden leaves of the row of Gingko trees. Everyone was so excited and happy. People were happily taking photos. There were even painters there. Weather was cool and nice. People were walking their doggies as well. It was lovely to enjoy coffee and the ambience there.



















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment