Saturday, March 25, 2023

KL East Park

KL East Park

I was excited. Saw people writing about it in socmed. Only opened last month. It is free to enter until August, apparently. Only rule is I have to book my time slot online. They only allow 80 people per time slot of 2 hours. Having a fixed time to follow is kinda stressful for me but I wanna see this forest park. So I booked for 11AM today. 

I actually came to KL east mall 2 days ago to check out the place and direction to the park so as not to waste time today. I was super pleased when I found out that the park is directly opposite of the mall; just about 5 mins walk to the waiting area. And we had our quick breakfast at the mall, which was perfect! 




So, KL East Park is a secondary rainforest of about 53 acres. This is just the first phase ( 17 acres ) that’s opened to the public. We get to hike 2KM from the entrance to the peak and another 2KM back down. The trail is really a beginner’s trail, however, it is a mixture of soil path and pebbled stairs path. 

For me, walking up was no problem. Walking down was another story. The pebbled stairs was quite a challenge because certain parts could be slippery. 








Received a little briefing from the park staff and then got scanned to enter.





















































Finally, a glimpse of the peak. All tiredness disappeared. There was a miraculously new spurt of strength!



Love this!



Then it started to rain!
The guard chased us off the peak at 12 noon to make sure we reach the entrance before 1PM.

Great skyline of KL. Pity it was rainy. 







Almost reaching the entrance!

Temperature dropped a little

We made it!!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment