Monday, March 13, 2023

Mirror Lake 2023

After 5 years, we came back to Mirror Lake, Ipoh.
What a transformation!!!

The platform was the same though but there were too many people on it and too noisy. Nobody bothered to stay silent and admire the landscape. Everybody was too busy taking pictures. I think some did not even know what to look for, just snap!

One man asked me why am I tilting my camera downwards. Well, I said, this is Mirror Lake right? Reflections are what I am looking for. 

Look at entrance now!


Tickets are RM4


Had to get a RM12 hot dog. Was starving!


Look at the entrance into the tunnel now!


Tunnel all lighted up now. Safer to walk and no water dripping down. 























You can enjoy a boat ride around lake now too


Finding a spot to take good pics was difficult. Good lighting was not on our side. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment