Sunday, March 19, 2023

The Bentong Farm

The Bentong Farm

It was quiet when we arrived at 10AM on a Saturday, which made me very happy. As I had bought our tickets online, I had to go to the counter to check in. Then took our bands and map, and off we went. 

We were greeted by Colin. Very welcoming. Enjoyed chatting with him. He briefly summarized the farm for us so we understood better. 





















Antelope






Rocky

The fattest and laziest Sheep here with no name yet. I called it Bolster!




Pelican

Deer










Jawa deer









Bengal cat

Hedgehog



Meerkat


Racoon












Mandarin ducks



African grey parrot













World’s smallest cows

Raja

Meena

Geetha

Emu


Rainbow lorikeets (Nuri pelangi)
They had so much fun messing up my hair so much so that they fought Hubs when he tried to shoo them off my head!














Veggie garden




























On top of hill






A fun and wonderful farm indeed!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment