Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Danji Pudu

Jalan Pudu

Guess we were early enough to find a nice enough parking at the back lane. Nice treat for my car too, I got a guy to wash it while we ate!
Read about this dumpling place and wanted to try the dumplings. Been searching for dumplings but no good ones yet. Was disappointed that there’s no variety like stated in Google. I so wanted the ones with chives but it seemed that they were only serving only one kind of dumpling. 
Anyway, we tried. 

Dumplings were pork and water chestnut. Dumplings were HUGE, filled with too much meat; meat that was kinda bland. The ABC soup which the dumplings were swimming in however was really yummy. Noodles were springy and nice. 









This turned out humorous! I thought I ordered a plate of chicken feet, in fact, I only ordered ONE feet!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment