Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Floccus Floccus 福粿

Haiyaaa must be too new and not very experienced!
I walked up and down Jalan Sultan but could not find it. Eventually I called them and they said, “Oh we are just above Fung Wong.” For God’s sake, put lah a small handwritten sign although proper signboard not ready yet. 

So I walked back to Fung Wong, grumbling under my breath, and walk up the stairs. Put lah some sign at the stair entrance or on the wall so people know they are on the right track!!! Walked up the stairs baru saw their door on the left… itupun everything in Chinese. Adoiiiiiii

Luckily, food is cute here. My hanger disappeared quite immediately! Plus the waitress was nice and soft spoken. 


Angku kueh door knob





Sushi Angku Kueh


Yam mocchi



Super duper bitter jelly, I think it is Kwai Ling Ko, served with condensed milk



Goldfish Chai Kueh




 

No comments:

Post a Comment