Saturday, September 14, 2024

PESZTA 2024

Today 14 September 2024 is the coolest day of my life. I got to paint with Kenji Chai. 
It’s Peszta @ Kampung Attap.
Kenji was scheduled to paint a wall in front of Tommy le baker at 1PM. 

We were parked at Petaling Street by 9.30AM. Breakfast at Pik Wah. Then walked across the bridge. Visited the KL Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall. Was at Tommy’s by 11ish. Didn’t quite know for sure what time Kenji was painting so I texted him and he said he was coming at 12.30PM. 

12.45PM I was chatting with people from Rip Curl and they confirmed he was starting at 1PM. Good timing!




He started painting not too long and I was taking videos of him, then he suddenly passed the paint brush to me and said, “Here… have a go at it.”
Yippy! Thanksssssss!

I got so excited painting with Kenji, I had forgotten to take pics of Peszta!!!











I tried spray painting a small spot. Phew! Not easy. 














Liquid mirror





Artists at work


Dinner at Old China ~ Belacan fried rice

Nasi lemak rendang












 

No comments:

Post a Comment