Monday, September 30, 2024

Lou Wong

Lou Wong in Kepong Manjalara

Wow, finally Ipoh Nga Choi Kai branches out. I doubt they can maintain the quality they have in Ipoh and I am right. Quite disappointing although I did not dare to expect much. Still, I wanted to try. 

Yucks! 
Not to my satisfaction nor Ipoh’s standard. 
I can tell you Pudu’s chicken rice is way better.
But, taking food out of Ipoh to try and make it elsewhere, I think it is a difficult challenge. Ipoh is just different. 

However, taste are ALWAYS subjective. Cannot be argued, really. Seeing the crowd, I’m sure lots love the taste. Just not me! 






Look at this steamed chicken. You seriously are telling the world this is Ipoh’s steamed chicken?
Ipoh’s true steamed chicken is flavorful, juicy and SMOOTH.  You would know what I mean if you have had steamed chicken in Ipoh!!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment