Saturday, July 13, 2019

Kansas City Public Library

Kansas City, Missouri
 This is the Kansas City Public Library with its famous 25-feet high Giant Bookshelf.
Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, Missouri
I was a little miffed when I saw TREES in front of the Giant Bookshelf...TREES blocking my view of the bookshelf....what the heck are TREES doing there! Uggghhhhhhh....guess the bookshelf would definitely look a lot better during Fall when trees have gone bald. I was NOT happy.



 This is the children's section. Such a darling section.


 I LOVE this library. I could stay here for a whole day...or a few!
 Took a walk outside the library



 Beautiful painting by the side of the Giant Bookshelf
Plus, the weather was awesome when I was there. Sun was shining but the breeze was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment