Sunday, July 21, 2019

Zona Rosa

 
This is Zona Rosa town center. It is 500,000 square feet of premier outdoor shopping and dining. I can just imagine Christmas time when the whole place is lighted up. Wow, it would be amazing.

Nicole said, "Mom, look ahead. Go check the phone booth out!"

I did. And I was glued to it. It said 'Book Exchange' but I just had to take one book home. This gives me a chance to come visit again and put some books into the booth in the future.













 It was a hot hot day. Decided to stop by Bravo! Cucina Italiana for gelato and desserts.
Hmmmm, do you think this cheesecake was served upside down?

We did!
 Chocolate mocha gelato was fantastica
 Tiramisu was heavenly
And ohhhh, I found a GAP shorts for USD1.97. After discount, I only paid USD1.07. Yepp, there was a discount. My first dollar shorts, branded and all. *giant grin*



No comments:

Post a Comment