Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Shanghai - IAPM Mall

IAPM Mall  (环贸iapm商场)

In Chinese, it is known as the Huan Mao Mall, translated from 'AM' and 'PM'. I guess it means a mall that does not differentiate day or night in terms of business. The name is weirdly unique, to me. 

Line 10 to South Shaanxi metro station led us straight to the mall. The photo above was my first view of the IAPM mall from the metro exit. Convenient. 

From the metro, we walked into LG2 in the mall. LG 1&2 has more affordable stores. The supermarket is at LG1. Then, the 7 floors above the LG floors, there's posh stores and restaurants.

This is Level 1



I took this photo of Paradise Dynasty because when I found it in the mall, I was so excited. There is a branch in Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya (Malaysia) and I loved eating there. I never knew it is from Shanghai!
Cinema

One of the jewellery shops in the mall. The bike caught my attention!
The famous Din Tai Fung from Taiwan



I remember a Hollister shop we visited in Kansas City, USA. The decor of this Hollister resembles the one in KS so closely. 
Rhino Reborn

The Rhino was designed and made in England for IAPM mall by Robert Bradford who enjoys giving new life to his sculptures. The sculpture is mostly made from recycled items particularly toys, being screwed and glued into simple wood frames. 
(from the photo above)






The list of restaurants in this mall


Main entrance of the IAPM mall


Directly to the left, there's a mall named Paris Spring Mall

To the left, there's a Parkson Mall and Parkson Supermarket at the basement
Starbucks at the Parkson
It was a rainy day



 

No comments:

Post a Comment