Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Bamboo Hills


Bamboo Hills
A new foodie destination. Located along the Duta - Ulu Klang highway. I looked at the map and it’s in between Sentul and Jalan Ipoh. I still was quite unsure where we were! I believe this is somewhere in Bangsar South.

It is a new area whereby trendy restaurants are located there. There’s currently Starbucks,  a Japanese restaurant, an Australian restaurant, a Pizza & Chargrilled restaurant, a Tap Room, a Thai restaurant, and I noticed that a Chinese and Korean restaurant are coming up. 

I chose to explore this new place cos I saw the banner that they had planned for a LED lion dance performance on the 4 Feb night. 
I was SO DISAPPOINTED.
Had dinner there and waited until 9PM for the performance.  They held it at the Bamboo Hills entrance, by the road side, where cars were coming in. No proper viewing area for guests. In addition, the LED lion dance was not as I had expected. The stilts were LED. The lions were not!

Felt cheated. 









Lemon sole with capers

Beef Rigatoni

Fried bittergourd

Crispy chicken pieces (with bones!)

Truffle fries

Tomato cheese rigatoni































 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment