Thursday, April 27, 2023

Mango King

Mango King Sekinchan

Remind me not to go there during public holidays!!!

We were there on Raya Day One. Disaster! Chaos!
Super duper jampacked that for the first time I had my mango smoothie in the car!
Mango King was ready for the people but of course crowds  are hard to control. They were ready with their mango smoothies though; they went ahead and blended more so the line was faster moving. 

Mangoes were plentiful. Other fruits and veggies were available too. 

I hadn’t seen the boss in quite a while. The past 2 times we cane, he was out. So this time I had to say hello. He gave me free mangoes!!!













Had to take some pics with the ripening paddy fields. They are ready to be harvested in a month or 2. 





Love my sweet giants!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment