Saturday, April 15, 2023

MITEC ~ Festival Gaya Raya 2023

This was an annual which I have never heard of! Guess this year I was more hardworking or observant in doing my research as to places and festivals to explore. 
I am glad I found this Raya fest at Mitec. It was my first time driving there and I was nervous about parking. Plenty of parking, really, especially if one is early. 


First time having boneless ayam goreng with my nasi lemak!


Fish and Chips


These people have been queuing up since 8AM. Festival starts at 12 noon. A 4 hour wait for? To get a chance to be inside that box to catch free money!!!



This Raya festival @ Mitec was chaotic. Booths were not properly organized for visitors to make sure they had covered every booth. Not friendly to walk around. Not easy to take pics too so I took some that I liked for remembrance. 


Love this socks booth


Familiar name?!!!



This caught my attention! This booth was primarily selling cookies and chips. Suddenly I noticed eyelashes were positioned next to a gift cookie box. Hmmmm!

A very cute and adorable meow booth. They had everything for cats, even the Tanjak Pahlawan (Malay warrior headgear)!


Stage
Most of the local artists started showing from 9PM onwards. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment