Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Mondo Smart Store

Mondo Smart Store or Mondo Grocery

I visited Malaysia’s 1st Smart Store today or 
1st Unmanned Convenience Store.

As a matter of fact, there was an earlier smart store named Aye which was located in Shah Alam, but it was closed down last year. I observed that Aye carried more Japanese products so I was curious what Mondo was promoting. Surprisingly, Mondo has a lot of Chinese products, many I seldom see in supermarkets. 

Mondo is located in Bukit Jalil. A cute corner store with a place for anyone who wishes to eat or drink there. There’s a water station and microwave. 

Scan your face
Door opens
Browse and shop
Check out whatever you bought by yourself
Pay and leave

Easy peasy!


Gotta scan my face for doors 

Nice and spacious


















Place to eat or drink and chill








Time to check out

I bought Yam chips!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment