Thursday, July 11, 2024

Silverfox Cafe

Jalan Doraisamy, Chow Kit
What a beautiful cafe. Simple. Bright. Quiet. Super friendly staff. Good food. Goodest coffee. I LOVE IT!

Oh oh ohhh, most important, plenty of parking down the road. No stress!

It is my first time visiting and walking around Chow Kit. I have walked to Kampung Baru from Suria KLCC so I kinda know Chow Kit is nearby. But never explored this part of town before. I think the famous Jalan Tunku Rahman is in Chow Kit hahaha I know grab to Jln TAR during Ramadan to hunt for my lemang periuk kera!!! Never really driven around so today was a great experience. 

This Jalan Doraisamy is most interesting. Opposite to Silverfox, there’s a beautiful row of cafes, shops, boutiques… really looked like in the overseas. There’s more inviting cafes too. I should be back!!!

















Americano Cloud


Lemon prawn pasta

Surprisingly good. Sauce was light and flavorful so not muak after eating the whole plate! 







Next door to Silverfox. Looked abandoned. What a waste! Would make a great restaurant. 

Loved this shot of KL Tower

Opposite of Silverfox
What an interesting row! Beautifully designed too.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment