Sunday, July 7, 2024

Super Toy Fest 2024


Super Toy Fest 2024
@ GMBB KL
Malaysia’s First Artisanal Collectibles Toys Fest.
The world of sofubi/sofuvi and alternative art toys. 

Yupp, see… at my age I am still learning about toys and living in KL, I get to attend all these interesting (and educational, to me) events. It is special for this particular fest because I went with 2 main purposes, to meet up with Hariken and Kenji. 

Sofubi/Sofuvi ~ soft vinyl toys, usually referred to Japanese collector figures. The figures are based on iconic Japanese franchises (e.g Ultraman, Godzilla), superheroes, folklore, or pop culture icons.

The colored names are from other countries, mostly Japan

Breakfast first, then wait!






Grey Box GMBB KL

11.15AM and the line was until the main entrance!




Hariken-san signing my limited edition Mad Panda


Hariken-san








Kenji & Chaigo

















Michelle from Jessy Art

Jessy from Jessy Art
Resin Clay artist
















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment