Tuesday, July 9, 2024

SS2 Durians July 2024

SS2 durians were trending, especially the RM5 ones! I had to see for myself. I knew the jam would be horrendous but oh well, what to do? So curious!

Traffic was bad around SS2 at about 1PM but I was lucky to have gotten a park righttttt in front of this durian tent. 

The people… jeeeeez… they were all over the place. All choosing their durians. All very protective over their baskets of durians. It was a good time to people watch!!!

I believe this is one time I see that durians are so cheap. And it’s not only sold so abundantly in SS2. I observed around Batu Caves, Shah Alam, Semenyih… all selling in baskets at a cheap price. These are good quality durians, mind you. 



These are the RM5 ones. Cute!






Bigger in size


Even the old tree durians are sold pretty reasonably








 

No comments:

Post a Comment