Saturday, July 27, 2024

Manggis @ Palimbayan Kitchen Kebun Tok Yad

Where is Kampung Penchala?

I remember the Penchala tunnel but never explored this village. And, it’s so near… hnmm just above Mont Kiara, before Kepong. My waze stated north of TTDI. Somewhere that part lah! 

Anyhow I wanted to visit this cafe / restaurant in the jungle. Not sure how it is actually like cos when a place appear in TT, people are really clever in disguising it to look more wonderful than it really is. That’s why if a place catches my attention, I need to see it for myself. 

The road is horrendous here in the kampung!


Finally after driving up and around and down a hill, I arrived at this point. I see the parking sign but no building.

First building I saw and oh boy oh boy… that looks haunted!!! 

Makes a beautiful photo though…

Saw the entrance to the cafe but still no building! Let’s walk…









Luna the resident cat



Cheap food served on plastic plate but PRICEY!






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment