Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Chow Peng Fei Biscuit Shop

Chow Peng Fei Biscuit Shop
Jalan 30 Salak South Baru

I was excited to visit this old biscuit shop but O M G, the boss was not at all friendly. In fact, it felt like he didn’t welcome walk ins! 

When he asked WHAT DO YOU WANT and I said I DON’T KNOW YET, I believed he was annoyed. 

Well how the hell would I know what I want if you don’t give me a few mins to find out what you have!!!!

Since he was just fierce looking and not quarrelsome, I stayed back and courageously what is this and what is that? Haha he actually answered my questions. 

So I decided to get a butter cake and a packet of lotus biscuits which looked like mooncakes. 

Then the boss suddenly said, “Go try the noodles next door”… WOW he can chat!!! Just not in a friendly way. Funny man. 






Butter cake

Lotus biscuits








 

No comments:

Post a Comment