Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Cong Caphe

Cong Caphe
Nu Sentral

This cafe from Hanoi has been here for quite awhile but I have never visited. Nu Sentral is not my go to mall and if ever I have to be at Nu Sentral, it’s always a rushed visit. 
Today, I had to kill time so it was a perfect opportunity for me to taste Cong Caphe in KL.

Coffee choices are great here. I tried the Hanoi coffee and the Coconut coffee. Hmmmm… both are just okay, nothing compared to Hanoi. 
Hanoi coffee was good and oorent but milk was not quite right.
Coconut coffee has not much of the coconut taste, and it was mixed with little bits of ice pieces. So it was annoying to have ice pieces in each gulp of coffee.
I also ordered their Tofu Banh Mi which was good. Gloves were provided to eat the bun. 









Hanoi coffee


Coconut coffee


Tofu Banh Mi


Brickfields




 

No comments:

Post a Comment