Sunday, August 25, 2024

Royal Floria Putrajaya 2024

McD’s first as it’s right next to this year’s Floria in Presint 2, Putrajaya. First time entering a McD that has no beef burger on its menu. Hmmm cows on strike or human’s problem? 





Presint 2, Putrajaya

A better venue with proper space for parking. I didn’t remember ever paying for Floria for this time, ticket was for RM10 per pax. At least parking was free!

My only complaint about this year’s exhibition is yes, they put in a lot more tables and chairs for people to rest. However a lot of tables and chairs are placed inside the exhibitions. I totally hate to photograph a landscape with ugly faces fixed inside!!!! Couldn’t avoid them as they are sitting there with food and drinks. Tables and chairs should be placed outside exhibitions or in between exhibitions so as not to disturb photography. So frustrating. 

I was grumpy cos this time I paid to visit and I had to forego a lot of photos / sceneries because of people who wouldn’t move. Aaarrrggghhhhhh! 

People who were passing through is fine. I will happily and patiently wait til they walk out then I’d snap. But people who sit and ‘picnic’ in an exhibition would not leave. Horrible!
Yes, I am still grumpy!!!


























Nazzlan @ Batman

Nazzlan is from Tuaran. Was happy to chat with him. This is his hobby and part time job.

















































Millenium monument




































Very friendly gal, Siti. They sell products done by their community at Taman Setapak Indah. Bought 2 very interesting products, dried pineapple and crispy garlic. Sooooooo good!









Took as many 1st place orchids as I could. 
Loveeeee the pitcher orchids most. 





























See the ‘face’???
Finally, I managed to shoot one on my own. 












































 

No comments:

Post a Comment