Monday, August 19, 2024

Persatuan Penganut Dewa Tai See Tin

I saw this ad in FB and I WAS ECSTATIC!
This was in Segambut.

I thought I has missed out on the Hungry Ghost Festival celebration this year as I totally missed the Jalan Alor. Remembered the wrong date!

So when I saw this… it was a yay moment for me. Although I could only visit the opening ceremony today, it was good. The finale is usually at night where they burn all the paper figures and vehicles and condos and money, LOTS OF MONEY, and of course the God of Hell “Da Shi Ye”

Segambut is not an easy place to be at night. Limited parking and space. Wouldn’t be easy to drive there. Can you imagine the crowd? Sigh.







Taoist priest, I think!




























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment