Thursday, October 20, 2022

Grandma Restaurant

Grandma Restaurant
Jalan Tokong
Kampung Bagan Sungai Buloh
Jeram

This 'hidden' restaurant was quite a headache initially as Waze brought me to a wooden paths where cars were not allowed in. Luckily a man saw me and gave me signals to go to another road. I guess he was used to people trying to get to this restaurant from out of town.

So I took a a different route, a road via a Chinese temple and walla... I suddenly the signboard for this restaurant. Parking was very limited but there was some space beside the temple, so I parked there and walked to the restaurant.

It is a humble wooden restaurant, pretty with colors, sitting on the side of Sungai Buloh river. 

















Claypot of seafood ~ Flower Crabs, Prawns and Clams ~ in curry sauce. RM80

Price was so reasonable that it was quite unbelievable. This dish was so tasty and the seafood provided were enough for 3 pax. Flower crabs were really sweet.




Steamed Prawns in Egg - RM60






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment