Thursday, October 13, 2022

Jardin du Soleil

Jardin du Soleil Lavender Farm

Beautiful lavender farm. People are allowed to picnic on the grounds. Lovely souvenir shop as well.



 



























This is the photo which brings back ugly memories of an American "Karen" in this beautiful lavender farm. I saw Her photographing around this area earlier on. Then she walked around the corner to take more photos. AROUND THE CORNER. OUT OF MY SIGHT. So I thought I would quickly take this shot of Nicole ~ it was literally a Sit - Smile - Let's Go moment. 
Less than 5 mins!

Then I heard yelling from in front of me. She was standing on the left side of this patch, yelling. She yelled that I had taken her space. Her space??? This was a public farm, last I'd checked. As long as I did not interrupt anyone but standing in front of their nose, I was in no one's space. 
She said I needed to respect people's space. Pray tell me, how big is one's space suppose to be? I know for sure it is somewhere from an arm's length to about 5 feet, depending on people and place. This female was more 20 feet away when I took this photo!!!! 

The beauty about hypocrites like these is that they don't dare to talk properly, like matured adults. All this yelling is called respect? 

Humans.




No comments:

Post a Comment