Monday, May 22, 2023

Gopeng Agrotech

It was a crazy wet Sunday morning. Been hot all week long and suddenly it would not stop raining, on the day I decided to drive to Gopeng. So the drive was slower and it took 3 hours to reach Gopeng because of a huge accident. Of course there would be accidents. It was raining. Nobody drives safely when it rains!!!

The start of my headache!
After I took the right road from Gaharu Tea Valley, I was on a guessing game. Although I had my waze on but I still hit 2 dead ends. There was NO signboard. Haiyoooooo!

Now I can safely tell people to just follow the “Adeline Villa” and / or “Gopeng Resort” signboards. These resorts are on the same path towards Agrotech. 

This bride was on the right side. MUST cross this bridge!


Do not take this road to the right ~ it is to go rock climbing!





Gopeng Hill Asam Laksa

By 2pm HABIS!


Gopeng Resort

I turned left because I thought that bridge was an entrance to an animal farm!!! WRONG!
Drive past the elephants and cross the bridge. 





Very old palm trees



Finally, THE ONE AND ONLY signboard!!! Phewwww




And we are here!!!

What a beautiful farm!
































Lunch

Prawns



Choy Sum




Pepper




Passion fruit



Dragonfruit



Sayur Manis












Kangkong (left) and Spinach (right)

Naiyu Bok Choy

Basil

Choy Sum



My 1 Kg Choy Sum



Chillies










We had a grand time!!!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment