Monday, May 8, 2023

KL Bakery & Confectionery Supplier

KL Bakery & Confectionery Supplier
Jinjang Utara, Kuala Lumpur

What a classic bakery! Huge variety of freshly baked buns and cakes and biscuits and kuihs and snacks. They are opened at 11AM and I was there just after 12 Noon. Not too many people yet. Then I read somewhere that we should go after 1PM for more varieties! Oh dear me!

I loved it especially when I was taking video clips and photos, the staff was patient and didn’t scold me nor gave me the evil eye!!! I tried not to get in their way but a couple of times I found myself in the midst of their paths; they were just brisk walking everywhere! 

And no matter how busy they were, they still answered our questions patiently and courteously; we had to ask about the buns. Buns have no name tags and because it was our first time there, we didn’t know to different between the covered buns, e.g Buttermilk or Curry. Certain buns like Kaya or Ham or Coconut, we could identify via their sprinkles or topping and ham peeking out from the side of the buns!

Packaging is simple and neat. I love seeing that cakes are small in size, e.g a cake is cut into 6 pieces. It is easier for people to buy more and to get to try more stuff when packaging is practical. 







































 

No comments:

Post a Comment