Monday, July 24, 2023

Angcle Peoh

Angcle Peoh in Klang

Comfort Penang food here!

This restaurant is a very simple kopitiam. Kinda dark and dingy and old with simple wooden tables and stools. Uncle Peoh greeted us as we walked in. 

We ordered Prawn Mee and Char Kuey Teow. After I read his storyboard on the wall, I decided to try his Asam Laksa. He is famous for his Ayer Hitam Asam Laksa! And of course, for dessert, we had Cendol.

Kinda wished they didn’t block that part of the wall with the story board so much. I thought that part of the kopitiam was most interesting. 

Food was absolutely DELICIOUS! Even the cendol was perfect for me. I dislike eating frozen cendol which are being served in some restaurant but Uncle Peoh’s cendol was fresh. 






Asam Laksa



Char Kuey Teow

Prawn mee


Cendol



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment