Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Ipoh - Lim Ko Pi

Lim Ko Pi @ Drink Coffee (Hokkien language)

What a welcoming name for a restaurant! Loved it!
When I read about this place, I wasn't expecting an air-conditioned place. So Lim Ko Pi surprised me. More surprises were in store when I stepped into the restaurant. Classic songs were playing in the background. Decor was vintage. Food was simple but GOOD.
They have 2 branches in Kuala Lumpur but I always believed in a place where their dreams started!
Located in Old Town, Ipoh



Classic Signature coffee, Nanyang Kopi 98

Half boiled eggs to perfection!




Their rice wine chicken was superb! Just the way I like it, potent and flavorful.


The waiter even gave us a paper bowl for bones!!! Cute old-school memories!
Dried curry noodles with pork skin

Minced pork and mushroom noodles





 

No comments:

Post a Comment