Friday, August 25, 2023

Bröom Artisan Bakery


Bröom Artisan Bakery


Is the name Scandinavian? Swedish? It is suppose to be pronounced as “Briau” (my own spelling to what I heard in Google translate!). Supposed to mean Bridge in English. 
But no detailed write up on this unique cafe located in Taman Paramount. 

Upscale. Expensive. Delicious. 



Coffocado = Coffee + Avocado 

Not much coffee taste. Tasted more like an Avocado smoothie. 



Telur Sambal Udang in a Croissant

Sweet for me. Didn’t like it nor the mess it made!!!




Lemon poppy






What I bought to bring home!

I was carrying this box and juggling with my car keys and opening the door when a young man approached me. He was a foreigner. Speaks good English. Wanted help from me. I thought he was hungry, I was prepared to give him this box of pastries. But he insisted I go to an ATM to get cash for him. He cried. Showed me his urine bag. Showed me a list of medicines he need to get. Repeatedly asked me to get cash. 

Goodbye!

Cookies were delicious!


Lemon poppy were awesome!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment