Saturday, August 5, 2023

Darling’s Cafe

Darling’s just opened at PJ8 about 6 months ago. A lil cosy cafe but oh my, they have great food and drinks. Headed by Chef Edward, this is a lovely place to chill. 













Orange Espresso was fantastic!

Ham & Cheese was simple yet so tasty!

Chef Edward

Making Matcha Latte for meeeeee!


I was not a matcha fan. I tasted it once and it was too sweet and I didn’t really know what matcha really tasted like. Chef Edward ignited my love my matcha after so many years. I agreed to try his Matcha Latte because Moon, my hairstylist kept telling me it’s good. I believed her so I said, Why not? It’s been so long anyways. 

I took a sip of Chef Edward’s Matcha Latte and it was HEAVENLY. Least sugar. Bit bitter. Perfect for me. It was totally MATCHALICIOUS. 

Yes, I am in love again with Matcha Latte!






Gigantic Fried Chicken Burger but oh so YUM


An equally flavorful huge Beef Burger


Plant based Chicken Tenders. Does it look yum? It tasted great!

Chicken Bulgogi …. Lovely

Nasi Lemak was simple but tasty. It came with a giant fried chicken too!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment