Monday, August 14, 2023

Tastefully Food Expo @ Mid Valley Megamall

Tastefully Food Expo @ Mid Valley Megamall

Midvalley is always organizing some expo at least once in a month; a very active mall. Guess because of its great location, it reaches out to A LOT of people. 

So, I decided to finally pay a visit to this food expo on its last day. It was a crazy idea I knew but hey, you should everything once in your live to experience it then you’ll know for sure what’s good and bad about it. Right? I for one really dislike hearing from people, and then conclude. 

It was CHAOTIC!!!
The people… O M G… I swear, some of them looked as though they had starved 3 days 3 nights just to come here to taste at every food stall. They would stand in the middle of the walkway, eat eat eat then walk one round and eat eat eat again. I truly enjoyed people watching than food tasting!

Despite the rivers full of flowing people, I was honestly impressed with the number of food stalls displaying their products. A lot I have not heard of. A lot are local products. There were some from Taiwan and Singapore as well. 



Cooking competition













Baked durian


This Japanese guy was showing off his so very sharp slicer. He promoted his product in Japanese buuuuuuuut… it was not for sale!!!!
One lady yelled, “Then you show us for what???”

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment