Monday, September 25, 2023

Teck Kee Foodstuff - Mooncake Festival 2023

Teck Kee Foodstuff, Teluk Intan

It is the last weekend for the Mooncake Festival. Simply had to pay this place a visit as they do always have fresh mooncakes, modern and traditional ones. 

And it is always great to see my girls again! Although this time I got lots of yells for being away too long ROFLOL.







Sabrina being goofy!





















Got this Mui Choy Mooncake in Teluk Intan. Think this is one of the few little towns that make these nowadays. I have never seen this. I checked the recipe and typically, they use preserved mustard greens, chicken floss, dried winter melon and sesame seeds as ingredients. Odd but unique!





I like to check to see if this tower lean more each time I visit Teluk Intan!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment